Soldiers of the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BFC Drop Zone Tournament

Go down

BFC Drop Zone Tournament Empty BFC Drop Zone Tournament

Post by {Delta} Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:24 pm

Hey guys, long time no talk. We have posted up our rules and opened our sign-up for the first DICE SWBF tournament at the BFC! We will be doing a drop zone only tournament. Don't fear, we plan on hosting other game modes and ladders in the future, but this was voted as the mode to start and test some rules on. Minimum 4v4, maximum 8v8. Check out this link - http://www.theswbfc.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=621

We'd love everyone to sign-up on the forum, but only the leaders really need to sign-up. If you are not in our BFC Community on PS4, please let me know, and I will be sure to add you. I look forward competing with you all and making this our home and community again. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Do remember, we're getting a feel for how to make rules on competitive play, and gentlemen's agreement rules are in play if both teams agree to banning certain items, it is certainly acceptable.

It looks like things are a little dead here, which saddens me...but I hope to see some of you sign-up on the forum and join/create teams.
{Delta}
{Delta}
Ally of SOR

Back to top Go down