Soldiers of the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My god...... .-.

4 posters

Go down

My god...... .-. Empty My god...... .-.

Post by {SOR}SORA_87 Sun May 18, 2014 11:54 pm

Being on this site brings backs so many memories it's crazy!! XD can y'all believe it's really been this long since we were all one huge family? I remember when I joined this clan and how haha!! I was in LDS and we had a skrim against SOR and I remember all I was saying was "Ahhhh guys we're about to get our asses kicked just letting you know" and we were playing on I believeeeee.....Naboo? Yeah!!! And we were playing against Parallel, my bro Destroyer*, and I think Joshua...? I'm not sure on that, but it was him or someone else, and I remember I was kicking ass with the rocket and detpacks and after the match (we lost -____-" thanks guys!!! Lol) my bro came up to me and was like "they told me you were pretty good with the rocket and ask you if you wanted a tryout" and I was like pshh!!! Yeah!! SOR was the best clan on SWBF2, why wouldn't I wanna join?! And I had a tryout with either Aids or Antifreeze, I can't quite remember but I was nervous as all get out!! XDD but thankfully I made it and we eventually all moved to PS3 on COD4 or Warhawk, but I was kinda pissed because I missed Twinkie and everyone else on Xbox, and I kept telling them to get a PS3 and I'd get an Xbox (I eventually did and kicked Twinkies ass on Halo pshh....obviously Wink) jkjk hahaha XD but I remember I was a stubborn SOB when it came to sniping on COD4 because I knew that was my best class and Aids kept trying to get me to use assault and I kept saying no like an idiot lol. Should've listened to him though because now assault is one of my better classes ._. HOWEVER I did move on MW2 and MW3 and I literally had people left and right challenging me to a 1v1 in sniping, which was hilarious because half of em were kids....but hell I was a kid too! XDD hahaha I was always the kid of this clan ._. Shhh....don't remember that!!! XDD but now I've got one of my best friends Leon and he's always talking about how he's in a clan and competitive gaming and it's funny because I'm always like "Psh, man when I was in competitive gaming I wasn't in just one of those normal clans, I was in THE clan of clans. When we played we ruled. No one could beat us!!" And of course he denies it but whatever lol. But man it's been so long since we've all together as one, I can't wait till Battlefront 3 comes out!! I honestly believe that's gonna be the reunion of reunions. EVERYONE is gonna be all over that XD And they better stick to the classic server type!!! None of that random server trash, we can make our own public servers, or join a supported public server. Who agrees with me?!?! XDD
{SOR}SORA_87
{SOR}SORA_87
Member of SOR
Member of SOR

Back to top Go down

My god...... .-. Empty Re: My god...... .-.

Post by {SOR}Antifreeze Mon May 19, 2014 12:50 pm

I remember that lol. So good to see you again Sora
{SOR}Antifreeze
{SOR}Antifreeze
General of SOR
General of SOR

https://sorclan.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by {SOR}SORA_87 Tue May 20, 2014 8:09 am

I can't believe it's been this long man! Time flies by fast!  Neutral Shocked 
{SOR}SORA_87
{SOR}SORA_87
Member of SOR
Member of SOR

Back to top Go down

Post by {SOR}Aids Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:23 pm

Good times sora! I remember you wanting to join! Your loyalty to this clan has been outstanding. Hope all is well bud!
{SOR}Aids
{SOR}Aids
General of SOR
General of SOR

Back to top Go down

Post by {SOR}KDog1800 Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:50 pm

Believe me if DICE lets us rent servers like in BF4 then I will definitely rent one.
{SOR}KDog1800
{SOR}KDog1800
Council Member of SOR
Council Member of SOR

Back to top Go down

Post by {SOR}SORA_87 Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:40 pm

If the let us rent servers then it's definitely gonna be like old times xD November is gonna be the best month of the entire year. SWBF3 (basically), The Force Awakens, and not to mention Fallout 4? Oh yeah, no doubt the best month. I've been getting my girlfriend into Star Wars so she can go see the new movie with me too hahaha xDD Also, if anyone wants some footy, lemme know Cool Cool I recently got a stronger laptop and an Elgato HD60, that means 1080p 60fps videos ;D Yeah buddy!
{SOR}SORA_87
{SOR}SORA_87
Member of SOR
Member of SOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum