Soldiers of the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Catching Up: Where Has Everyone Been These Past Five Years?

+15
AKM
Elite-
{Delta}
{SOR}Mike
the Pope
{SOR}Aids
{SOR}KDog1800
{SOR}SHREDER
{SOR}Heaadshrinker
{SOR}Antifreeze
{SOR}ELMOisINNOCENT
{SOR}Parallel
the_joshua333
{SOR}DarkShadow
{JOG}Mastaisac
19 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Catching Up: Where Has Everyone Been These Past Five Years? - Page 3 Empty Re: Catching Up: Where Has Everyone Been These Past Five Years?

Post by {SOR}Mike Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:25 am

Yeah when i got my PS4 i couldnt get back into that account for some reason. New PSN is mitchlats2, but i believe we are friends now. Anyone down for some Destiny?

{SOR}Mike
Veteran Member of SOR
Veteran Member of SOR

Back to top Go down

Catching Up: Where Has Everyone Been These Past Five Years? - Page 3 Empty Re: Catching Up: Where Has Everyone Been These Past Five Years?

Post by SOR Dragon Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:20 am

Long time no see fellas. After playing some BF2 on steam, I got back to remembering good ol' SOR. Admittedly I do have regrets of my behavior in the past. I was a pretty stupid kid, heh.

Anyhow, happy Holidays. Pretty neat to see all of you guys again and getting to read through this here thread.

As for me, I have been up to anything special. Managed to get through middle and high school to get my diploma and so far just sticking with a QA Tester job with a game company in my area. Was wanting to save up and pay for college expenses myself instead of going into debt from loans or getting my parents to shell out money on my behalf. Though that plan sunk after I fell ill during vacation and ended up in the hospital with no medical insurance. So I'm stuck with paying that off myself haha.

Other than that, life is okay. Just working on up from where I am, occasionally thinking back on the fun days of SOR now that I dabble on BF2 now and then on Steam.

So again, neat to see all of again, assuming this place is active. And apologies for my immature behavior in the past.

SOR Dragon
Member of SOR
Member of SOR

Back to top Go down

Post by {SOR}KDog1800 Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:13 am

Wow...good to hear from you Dragon. You were like a ghost around here LOL. It sucks paying back debts. I just recently paid off my student loans and it is like a weight off my shoulder.
{SOR}KDog1800
{SOR}KDog1800
Council Member of SOR
Council Member of SOR

Back to top Go down

Post by PBR Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:36 pm

Wow we all have come a long way. Im still managing a Wal-mart. I play Destiny and just about any sports game out there. I just recently bought my 9 yr old son his own PS4. The little guy just had 24 kills in a round of crucible on destiny. It seems like yesterday when he killed Latino Heat on BF2. I spend a lot of my free time traveling with him to different tournaments. He was on a traveling baseball team this past summer. He was the starting catcher. Now we are traveling for basketball. We have a tournament in NY this weekend. (3 hours away). That's pretty much all that has been going on. I have just been getting old.
PBR
PBR
Council Member of SOR
Council Member of SOR

Back to top Go down

Post by {SOR}Antifreeze Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:55 pm

Dragon!!! Is it actually you? I don't know why you're apologizing.. No need whatsoever my friend. What happened to you? You disappeared with no goodbye! How did you end up finding us again?

Great to see you back!
{SOR}Antifreeze
{SOR}Antifreeze
General of SOR
General of SOR

https://sorclan.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by {SOR}Aids Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:26 pm

Dragon!!! no need to appologize bud that was what made you different out of all the others without mics haha. Great to see you found us! Did you see us post on your youtube account? Glad to hear your doing well for yourself!
{SOR}Aids
{SOR}Aids
General of SOR
General of SOR

Back to top Go down

Post by SOR Dragon Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:24 pm

@Antifreeze Indeed it is! Although I don't use 'Dragon' nowadays in all honest haha. And back then I was an idiot. I T-Bagged people for attention. Oi, I feel so embarrassed thinking back on it. I'd smack the back of my past self's head if I could.

@Aids I remember there being some sort of wall with everyone's bio on it and people left comments. I couldn't find it anymore so I just started looking up SOR and stuff and eventually found this place, lol. Also my youtube account? I don't think I made one.

SOR Dragon
Member of SOR
Member of SOR

Back to top Go down

Post by {SOR}Antifreeze Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:42 pm

Thats awesome. We tried every way possible to get a hold of you lol. Great to see ya back man. Now we're just missing <>< and crazyfoo lol.
{SOR}Antifreeze
{SOR}Antifreeze
General of SOR
General of SOR

https://sorclan.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by {SOR}DarkShadow Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:39 pm

Yeah if anyone wants to keep in contact follow me on twitter and insta
Instagram:_2_jay
Twitter:@TheJulianReeves
I probably will not be getting a PlayStation 4 until Mortal Kombat X releases. Shooters got old real quickly.
{SOR}DarkShadow
{SOR}DarkShadow
Member of SOR
Member of SOR

Back to top Go down

Post by {SOR}KDog1800 Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:18 pm

@Dragon I remember you sending me a message on Youtube about the SOR vid I have up there.

https://youtu.be/N8R4Bzbk_CQ?list=UUZO1mrNdFb5DVFDYLUNndnw
{SOR}KDog1800
{SOR}KDog1800
Council Member of SOR
Council Member of SOR

Back to top Go down

Post by SOR Dragon Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:03 pm

@Kdog, Sorry man. I really don't remember lol.

If I had a Youtube account back then, I don't remember its name or pass now.

SOR Dragon
Member of SOR
Member of SOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3