Soldiers of the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you live ine in the NEW YORK area, READ IMMEDIATELY

4 posters

Go down

If you live ine in the NEW YORK area, READ IMMEDIATELY Empty If you live ine in the NEW YORK area, READ IMMEDIATELY

Post by {SOR}DarkShadow Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:16 am

If you live ine in the NEW YORK area, READ IMMEDIATELY Gas10

Crazy huh? They chose to do this forcefully on the people that use the subways, without a voting process. And they say its "safe".
Sketchy to me.
{SOR}DarkShadow
{SOR}DarkShadow
Member of SOR
Member of SOR

Back to top Go down

If you live ine in the NEW YORK area, READ IMMEDIATELY Empty Re: If you live ine in the NEW YORK area, READ IMMEDIATELY

Post by {SOR}Antifreeze Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:55 pm

Testing to see if people freak out, where the mysterious smoke flows? I am confused as to the why portion here.
{SOR}Antifreeze
{SOR}Antifreeze
General of SOR
General of SOR

https://sorclan.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

If you live ine in the NEW YORK area, READ IMMEDIATELY Empty Re: If you live ine in the NEW YORK area, READ IMMEDIATELY

Post by {SOR}DarkShadow Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:20 pm

I'm not sure. But for some reason I just feel uneasy about this, as many people from Star Wars have stated "I've got a bad feeling about this."
Speaking hypothetically , what if America's government is as evil as they say they are? For instance, is the government really did believe in "population control" this would more than likely be a method. Spray a "harmless" gas where thousands of people exchange business everyday. Say this gas is a "superbug" or some kind of virus. The virus would infect everyone who went into the subway tunnels and boroughs. Since millions of people visit New York, the would go home , infected. Then, they'd unknowingly spread the virus to others , and it would become widespread. To get even crazier, imagine this as the start of the "Zombie" apocalypse. This would be the perfect scenario for it. Resident Evil anyone?
Now, I'm not saying this IS necessarily true. I'm just stating scenarios to raise scenarios and show how sketchy this is.
{SOR}DarkShadow
{SOR}DarkShadow
Member of SOR
Member of SOR

Back to top Go down

Post by {SOR}KDog1800 Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:47 pm

Nothing surprises me anymore. I wonder which station that's in? It just has to be NYPD...
{SOR}KDog1800
{SOR}KDog1800
Council Member of SOR
Council Member of SOR

Back to top Go down

Post by {SOR}ELMOisINNOCENT Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:15 pm

Is Bloomberg gone yet? Seriously, he turned the city into a "Father Knows Best" police-state.
{SOR}ELMOisINNOCENT
{SOR}ELMOisINNOCENT
Member of SOR
Member of SOR

Back to top Go down

Post by {SOR}KDog1800 Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:21 pm

@Elmo please say it again!!!! LOL
{SOR}KDog1800
{SOR}KDog1800
Council Member of SOR
Council Member of SOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down